Riverview Tourist Park is located in the townsite of Margaret River, the renowned wine region of Western Australia.
The park is a unique garden setting which undulates from the road down to the riverfront. On the opposite bank is a state forest with walking/riding tracks to town or East towards Ten-Mile-Brook Dam.
A large variety of cabins are available from budget, non ensuite cabins to self catering options or motel cabins. Powered caravan and campervan bays are available (some with ensuite). Free gas barbecues are located at the camp kitchen and at the riverfront, along with a great gazebo and seating for large groups.
A coin operated guest laundry is provided for convenience. Canoe hire is also available. Wi-fi is complimentary.
Bird life abounds at the park and they will often visit looking for a treat. You will be surprised that in this setting you are just a comfortable walk to the main street with all its attractions.
Clean, comfortable accommodation at affordable prices. Come experience Margaret River.
Self catering cabins are fully equipped with all you need to cook up a storm. Linen and bedding provided in all cabin types.
Other Facilities Available in the Park are:
- Tourist information available at reception.
- Ice, cool drinks and sundry items available at reception.
- Camp kitchen, bbq, stove, microwave, kitchen sink.
- Coin operated guests laundry.
- Gazebo with free BBQ facilities overlooking the Margaret River.
- Canoe hire on site.
- Free Wi-Fi. (Riverview Tourist Park does not guarantee that access to the hotspot will be continuous, fault-free, secure or accessible at all times).